The structure of the C19 Peoples Coalition is a work-in-progress emerging from our practice. It will continue to evolve rapidly as new precedent are set, mistakes are made and corrected, etc. We are building this ship on the water – a stormy sea.
We are committed to inclusivity, democracy, and enabling activists to drive the work of the coalition, currently:
- Organisations that have endorsed the Coalition’s Programme of Action are invited to join the Coalition.
- People from organisations that have joined are invited to become active in one or more of the over eighteen C19PC Working Groups.
- Coalition Working Groups are the engine of the campaign. They enjoy relative autonomy and develop Coalition positions, release statements, undertake advocacy, popular eduction, and organising.
- The Coalition is coordinated by a Facilitation Team and a Forum of all Working Groups Convenors with the support of a small Secretariat.
- We intend to call regular meetings of member organisations to review and refresh the Coalitions’s mandate.
Read more about us including:
- the evolution of the Coalition’s structure up to the 31 March 2020.
- the emerging structure as of 11 April 2020